WHEN YOU POST YOUR ASSESSMENT UP!!

Please include your name, the movie and your ID number in the title! Also, please use the LABELS section for the post.

E.g. for title:
Mia - 4030 - Lost in Translation

E.g. for labels:
Lost in Translation, loneliness, analysis

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Twilight saga:New Moon

Actually, I watched the New Moon a couple of weeks ago. I watched The Twilight before and I was addicted to the movie.

Personally, I like the New Moon very much, expecially for the scene when Jacob who acts as the wolf man in the movie turns into a huge and fierce wolf. I was shocksed at that moment.

The New Moon is worth watching because it used wonderful special efforts. For example, the five huge wolves are walking out of the forest and running after the vampire. It is amazing.

What's more, the dialogues in this movie are very simple and easy for me to understand. I think it is a good movie for the English learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment